Saturday, October 18, 2008

Weekend plans

My sons show table

I know I don't normally post on the weekends, but this weekend I have no shows and no parental duties (other than making sure the boys are fed and reasonably clothed) so I am actually going to get a bit of catch up work done! I have a ton of articles I've bookmarked to read later on, so I am going to do that today with a hot cup of cider or tea. I also have some light book keeping to catch up on, that sounds like a good after dinner task. Most importantly, I am working on some new designs, which involve hand sewing. I really have forgotten how much I enjoy hand sewing, and how relaxing it can be. I just must try not to spill any of those warm beverages I mentioned on my fabric!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online