Monday, October 6, 2008

Morning Coffee 10-6


tick...tock...I feel so rushed this time of year. I guarantee come January I will have an entry on morning coffee saying "organize better for the holiday season"! This weeks list, post haste:

1)Get the project wonderful ad done!done!
2)Finish about eighty more pieces that are lying around in various states of completion.done
3)Get some hang tags done, and price the rest of the inventory.Done
4)List some of my backlog, I have been doing no listing lately :(
5)Blog article, this week, I promise!done
6)Hit the thrift store in search of that one last perfect display for my rings.done
7)get everything packed up and ready to roll for Saturday.done
8)Write a guest post I have for another blog.
9)Get more business cards. I print myself, so not a biggie.done
10)Relax!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online