Monday, October 13, 2008

Morning Coffee 10-13


I am reverting back to daily Morning Coffee. It really does keep me more on track to break my goals down to days rather than weeks! I will not include creating unless I am under a time crunch and it takes priority, or I am working on something new. I already spend about 40% of my work day crafting, so Morning Coffee will focus more on the business side of my goals.

1) Update marketing plan and also blog it. I really do stick to things better if I know all of you know what I should be doing :) updated, not blogged, though. Decided to blog it once I get to the marketing plan part of the business plan series :)
2) As I am thinking of expanding to consignment, begin researching that option more in depth and local venues. did some research and found one local shop to check out.
3) Photograph and list/update at least five items. Done, updated Etsy AND Dawanda, woo!
4) Try out an idea I had over the weekend. If successful, post a pic on here :) still working on it.
5) Update my books and inventory. done

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online