Monday, September 29, 2008

Morning Coffee 9-30

The next two weeks are going to be very busy with having to build up stock. My holiday show season starts on October 11th! I am working a seven day a week rotating schedule to get everything done, it goes like this: Day one, pour a cast. Day two, sand and mount previous cast while current cast cures, day three, repeat day one. So here is my list of things I must squeeze in around jewelry making!

1) Finally get the rings listed on Etsy and DaWanda, I think the camera trouble is fixed. pics taken, now have to list!
2) Get the final tweaks on the displays done.done
3) Work on hang tags and packaging, I am running low! done
4)) Finish that Project Wonderful ad, I want it in circulation by the 1st.not done :(
5) Finish and file my 3rd quarter taxes, I almost forgot, eep!done
6) Blog article.sigh...not done
7) Stick to my marketing plan, even if it kills me :)done
8) Make a bajillion (ok, an exaggeration) of the little wire rings I keep in a fishbowl for the kids at shows.made .5 bajillion
9) finish off my promo order.done
10) find time to do laundry, cook dinner, drive my son to cub scouts, spend time with friends and family, and relax! a very good effort :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online