Monday, September 15, 2008

Morning Coffee 9-15

I won't be doing morning coffee daily anymore. I am changing it to a once a week feature listing my top ten weekly goals. My reasoning is most days are now spent creating. I have two steady wholesale accounts (possibly three) and we are entering holiday show season. Though marketing is still crucial, it is reaching the maintaining point where I do not need to search out as many new venues a week. Here is this weeks morning coffee!
1) List some new rings. Not done, sigh.
2) Renew a few ads, find at least one new marketing venue. Done!
3) Post one article. Done (better late than never, ne?)
4) Order more business cards. Done
5) Work on and hopefully perfect bracelet design. Still working on it...
6) Start on holiday promo design so I can order next week. Done!
7) Restart the weekly featured seller.Wee! Done!
8) Start playing with holiday designs. Done
9) Review and update policies as necessary. Done
10) Work on holiday budget and begin ordering supplies. Started, but not done :(

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online