Monday, September 22, 2008

Morning Coffee 9-22


I did decent last week keeping up with the list. I didn't finish my holiday ordering though, and it is vital I do this week! My fall shows start in two weeks and I need some winter goodies :)

1) Finish holiday budget and ordering.Done
2)List up rings and new pendants.still fighting with my camera...
3)Make a marketing schedule for my ongoing marketing. Done!
4) Make a holiday themed PW ad. not done
5) Set up my Dawanda shop. Done!
6) work on a top secret (for now) promo idea that I have brewing!done
7) Start searching/brainstorming some new displays. working on it!
8) Order/create more packaging materials.done
9) Work on the bracelets some more. waiting on supply arrival
10) Write a new article. Done!

3 comments:

Jamie Noel said...

I am starting my own list:

1. Visit GO Go Kioko everyday for inspirational 'kick in the butt'.

You are an amazing business woman! Your lists, goals, and advice are just what I need.

You are like the Tony Robbins of the craft world.
(Is this too obscure a reference? He's that really tall and goofy motivational speaker who walks over hot coals barefoot.)

Sorry Tony Robbins fans. Don't mean to offend.

Although, if you are a Tony Robbins fan, what are you doing on the computer reading blog comments?

You should be out buying real estate or day trading stocks.

Or walking on hot coals.

Jenny said...

Aww, Thanks Jamie :) You made me blush. (Hahaha! Tony Robbins, I remember him!)

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love how you list, and I've got you linked for reading :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online