Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Morning Coffee 5-21

Every morning I wake up before everyone else in the house, usually around 5:30. Even the dog, Lacy, is still asleep at my husbands feet. I have about two hours to myself in these cool early dawn hours. Eventually, my oldest son will emerge from his room, and the morning rush of breakfast and getting ready for school will commence.

In my ongoing effort to be organized, I have decided to draw up a to-do list for my craft business while I am enjoying my coffee in the dawn hours. I am going to share it here in the hopes that having others read it will keep me motivated.

To-Do:
Browse the Etsy forums a bit, possibly post Done
Take and edit photo's Done
Post two new listings Not done, oops!
Call and request application packet for local farmers market Done
Find two new advertising outlets online Done
Make mock-up of a pattern I drafted this weekend Done, and I only had to alter one thing to make it work, wheee!


I'll update this list tomorrow with what I achieved!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online