Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm open, stop on by!


My Go Go Kioko! shop is now open ^.^
It's been a wild few weeks, from lurking, to signing up, to finally posting my first item.

So far, the hardest thing for me has been photography. My first few photo's left a lot to be desired. Inspiration finally struck, and I made a light tent out of my patio set. Crazy, I know, but the improvement is insane! I am still no expert, but I am not ashamed of my photographs anymore. I'll post a mini walk through of how I did it in the next few days to help out anyone else that this would be a good solution for. I see it as a temporary solution until I get around to making a more permanent light box.

Pears and Apples Go Go Play! Bag

One more thing before I call it a night. I would like to feature an Etsy seller every week. If you would like to be featured, please send me a convo via Etsy.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online