Monday, August 25, 2008

Morning Coffee 8-25


I am back! My one week away stretched a bit longer. A mixture of computer problems, shows, visiting relatives, end of summer doldrums, and it just being way too hot in my office (no A/C!) led to the long break. But here I am so let's get this week started right with goals!

1) List my new design, made in honor of "morning coffee".
2)Work on a blog article for later in the week.
3) One new marketing.
4) Do a cast.

None of it is done today. I went to ship an order, took forever to find it. Got in a GRRR! mood, so reorganized my workshop instead :P

Also, Wednesdays "Featured Seller" will be returning later in September, as well as a new feature to be announced :)

1 comment:

kim* said...

i have tea next to me :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online